Adaptil Calm Pheremonal Calming Aid for Dog - Spray
- Makes travel and visits to the veterinarian less stressful.
- Reduces panting, trembling and restlessness during travel.
- During car trips or when going to the veterinarian, spray directly in your car, on a blanket or in your dog’s carrier
- Apply 8 sprays per application
- During long car trips: re-apply spray every 4-5 hours
- Always wait about 15 minutes before letting your dog back in the car
- Never spray directly on your dog!
- Never spray in the carrier if your dog is inside
- Always spray on an object or surface, not the air